The requirements for accessing the Degree are:
- To have obtained secondary school A-levels and have passed the university entrance examination.
- To be a student from a member country of the European Union with which Spain has signed an International Agreement.
- To be a student from a foreign country (not in the European Union), on request of approval of the certificate of origin for the Spanish high school diploma.
- To be in possession of the Higher Technical qualifications corresponding to Vocational Training education and Artistic Education or Higher Technical qualifications corresponding to Sports Education as referred to in Articles 44, 53 and 65 of Organic Law 2/2006, concerning education.
- To be over 25 years of age, in accordance with the provisions of Additional Stipulation 25 of Organic Law 2/2001, concerning universities.
- To provide proof of work or professional experience, in accordance with Article 42.4 of Organic Law 2/2001, concerning universities, in the drafting of Law 4/2007.
- To be over 45 years of age, in accordance with Article 42.4 of Organic Law 2/2001, concerning universities, in the drafting of Law 4/2007.
- To be in possession of a Degree qualification or equivalent qualification.
- To be in possession of an official university qualification such as a University Diploma, Technical Architect, Technical Engineer, Graduate, Architect, Engineer, corresponding to the previous legislation on university degrees.
- To have undertaken university studies abroad, either partially or completing them without having obtained the authorisation in Spain and desiring to continue studying in a Spanish University. It is an indispensable requirement that the corresponding university has recognised a minimum of 30 credits.
Students with basic knowledge of physics, mathematics and programming and use of computer applications, up to the level studied in Secondary School A-level Science and Technology courses. Together with knowledge of English (Level B1).